For luxury, upscale homes we use the Fleck 7000 control valve due to its versatility and high achievable flow rates. There's nothing better for the upscale home than a water softener with the new Fleck 7000 high flow rate control valve. Designed specifically for both 1" and 1.25" NPT or BSP (1.50" sweat) pipes, the 7000 high flow rate control valve delivers a continuous flow rate of 35 gpm. That makes it the softener of choice for new housing where more plumbing fixtures can create a bigger demand for water. What’s more, the 7000 valve features the highest backwash flow rate. That means higher efficiency and performance.
Manufactured from high-tech materials, the 7000 valve has been engineered and tested to withstand the equivalent of 27 years of uninterrupted daily use.
The new Fleck® 7000 High Flow 1.25" Valve is perfect for the upscale home or small commercial applications. The large flow rate and 1-1/4" plumbing connections allow homeowners to get maximum performance from tub fillers and full body showers.
Other improvements in the new design include:
• 50% fewer parts than other valves.
• Quick connect clips allow easy installation and maintenance.
• SE Simple Electronics Timer features timer or meter initiated regeneration, variable reserve, manual operation, variable brining, and double backwash capability all from one controller.
• System refills brine tank with soft water.
• Reliable optical sensor eliminates micro switches. Regerenates up to 10 Cu.ft water softeners.